10 symptoms that message your dog being sick
Your own dog alone entertains the whole house and is a member of the family. But many times they are silent on one side, they do not say anything but look deeply into their eyes. They cannot say anything but look deeply into their eyes, you know that they have some problem. You are well acquainted with all of his habits, presence, and behavior. You can give him life with proper care.
There are some common methods that show that your dog is sick. If these signs appear in a very young dog, very old, or weak dog, then it is a matter of concern. Because treatment is possible before the disease develops. If your dog’s behavior and presence concern you, immediately consult a veterinarian. Pets Gyan is telling you 10 similar symptoms of pet’s sickness.
- Bad breath and drooling
- More drinking and urinating
- Changes in Activity
- Weight loss and gain
- Difficulty climbing stairs
- Changes in more sleeping and eating habits
- Difficulty coughing, sneezing or breathing
- Skin itching, a lump or wound
- Dissipation waste due to bowel movements
- Eyes like dry, red and change
You can see this change for weeks or months, sometimes it can be seen in the night. Keep in mind your dog’s daily routine and habits, it quickly alerts you that your dog is going through difficulties, and helps to catch the symptoms of illness. Many diseases start with the increase in the age of the dog, there are some common diseases that occur due to bad food, virus or by contact with other dogs, even so, the well-intentioned dog owner also blames rising age.
Treatment and diagnosis
- Since many of the symptoms of the disease are not obvious, in such a situation, it is better to treat a veterinarian than yourself. You must also diagnose your dog in an annual.
- Sometimes the signs of the disease are unclear. In such a situation, animal gymnast recommends you to take the following preventive care annually.
- Test chemistry and electrolyte for the internal organs of the Pets and find out that the dog is suffering from electrolyte imbalance.
- Try to find out in the test that you Pets is not suffering from heartworm, tick-borne or another infectious disease.
- Blood tests and blood count are essential for reducing blood-related problems.
- Urine test for urinary-related diseases, it also tells the kidney health.
- Testing of the thyroid gland is also necessary, indicating whether the thyroid is producing hormones or not.
- Testing of the heart’s rhythm is also important; it indicates the heart disease; take the support of ECG to screen.
- You can also take help of X-ray for dog’s internal problems.
- Before your dog went through any difficulties you prevented the above-mentioned tests.